Dr Maxine welcomes comments and questions. However there are some guidelines.
Comments will not be published if they:
- are anonymous
- are abusive, incite hatred, seek to intimidate or use foul language
- attack others
- are lies and or distortions
- contain racist, sexist, homophobic or other discriminatory content
- are posted with the intention of provoking the writer of these blogs or those who comment upon them
- contain material that violates applicable laws and regulations
There will be no air time or e-time given to comments which meet the above categories. We’re here to chat and share experiences and opinions, not attack and fight each other. We have much to learn from each other, and abuse or intimidatory speech does not foster mutual growth.
Any comments of this nature will not be published.